Friday, May 4, 2012

       What a good feeling, completed this quilt in less than 2 days of quilting.  This is a beautiful graduation quilt done for a customer.   Customer made her top with a design with pieces of browns, golds and hints greens and blues squares/rectangles.   Since this was a gift for a young man, I randomly quilted circles and footballs shapes throughout the quilt.   The backing was black, so black thread worked great.

Randomly placed Circles and Footballs

      Now I am off to do another quilting project....now it's a Long Cabin Quilt called Snake River Log Cabin Quilt for a Queen size Bed.    This Quilt is for my wonderful husband of over 40 years.   It will take me a little while to put it all the little 1.5 inch pieces all together to form the snake river appearance.   I will keep you posted with pictures of my progress of this quilt.
      Have a Blessed Day!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment