Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hi, Quilters,
      Wanted to share this blog with you.   Shabby Fabrics have a FREE Mystery Monthly Block to download.   The Free Block will be posted after the 7th day of each moth.    They are great blocks to check out.
http://www.shabbyfabrics.blogspot.com/



   Update on the Snake River Quilt:   My husband informed me he wanted me to make a Hobo Quilt for him...     I have all the 55 blocks printed from the book, I picked out all kinds old looking fabrics and now I am ready to piece and applique the blocks.   Below is picture of the book of Deb's Hobo Blocks I will be using.


Have fun checking these out.

   I am excited to be able to attend a "thread painting" class by Terre Klipsch on June 20th in Hills, Iowa at the Inspirations Quilts Shop.   I will have to keep you updated on projects I will be doing with her techniques.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment