Wednesday, July 11, 2012

 Hi, Friends,
       Below are a few of my 6 inch blocks I have created for my hubby's  Hobo quilt.  There are 55--- 6 inch blocks and so far I have 6 plus blocks done.  Still need to trim them before putting them together.   Good Start...each day I do one or more...to add to the creation.

Part I of the Hobo quilt

     Also I started practicing threading painting art. This simple boutique is my first attempt at free motion thread painting. Still need more and more practice. I also have learned more techniques to try. Practicing this helps me feel more free at my sewing machine It is fun and addictive.   My second attempt with thread painting a chose the print from my late mom to do...
Enjoy,   Sharon
Mom's Printed boutique thread painted 7.12


Simple Boutique 7. 12.



 



.


No comments:

Post a Comment